The 'website' means this website and all information and materials contained on the website. Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below (the "Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully. By proceeding to other parts of this website, you are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and the restrictions governing the use of this website. Certain sections or pages on the website may contain separate terms and conditions or disclaimers, which are in addition to these terms and conditions.
or call us at: +49 40 2786 9440
1. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEWe reserve the right to make changes to the Terms from time to time. If we intend to do so, we shall notify you of these proposed changes. You are under no obligation to accept any proposed changes to the Terms. If you do not wish to accept any proposed changes, you should immediately cease your use of the website.
If you continue to use the website after you have been made aware of any such proposed changes, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
2. CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE
2.1 Intellectual Property RightsAll rights in the material on the website are owned either by us or made available to us under licence by third parties. All material on the website is protected by copyright in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All trade marks and devices displayed on the website are owned by us and/or our licensors. Save as provided below, any use or reproduction of these trade marks and/or devices is prohibited.
You may download and print materials from this website, but you may not use or copy them for commercial purposes. Any copies must not alter the original content of the website.
2.2 Changes to the websiteWe may make any changes to the website that we deem appropriate from time to time (including, without limitation, changes to the layout, functionality or "look and feel" of the website, and the information made available on the website).
2.3 Links to other websitesThe website may contain links to other sites or addresses on the world wide web. When you access certain links on this website you may leave this website. External sites are not part of this website and do not belong to us. We have not reviewed any of the websites linked to this website and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of such linked external websites, nor the products or services on them.
2.4 SecurityIf you choose to send any electronic communications to us by means of the website (whether by means of e-mail or through forms made available on the website), you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach the intended recipient safely.
3. INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITECertain sections of the website may allow you to post content that can be accessed and viewed by others. You may not submit, upload, post, advertise or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the website any information or material which:
(i) is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful or is reasonably likely to be considered to be so;
(ii) restricts or inhibits or is reasonably likely to restrict or inhibit any other user from using the web site;
(iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise infringes law;
(iv) infringes the rights of third parties including without limitation trade mark, trade secret, copyright and patent rights;
(v) contains a virus or any other harmful routine; or
(vi) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
If we become aware of any information or material on the web site which contravenes any of the above provisions, we may remove it immediately. You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage, cost, expense or claims arising from your breach of this clause 3.
We shall have no responsibility for ensuring that the website is kept up to date. Nothing on this website constitutes an investment advertisement, the carrying out of investment business or the giving of investment advice.
4. NO ADVICEReferences to products, services, companies or publications within the website do not constitute or imply their endorsement or recommendation in any way by us, our employees or our contractors, nor do we accept any responsibility for the procurement of their services or liabilities incurred by individuals or organisations who contract with them for their products or services.
You should not rely on any information or opinions contained in this website in making an investment or other decision but should obtain relevant and specific professional advice. Nothing contained on this website constitutes or should be construed to constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITYTo the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any direct or indirect losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other party arising out of or in connection with the access to or use of this website or any linking to other sites from this website or reliance on any information contained on this website whether through negligence, tort, breach of contract or otherwise and howsoever arising. In no circumstances shall we have any liability for consequential or special damages. However, nothing in these Terms shall limit our liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of us.
6. NO WARRANTIESThe website is provided "as is" and we give no warranties or representations in respect of the website. Specifically, but without limitation, we do not warrant that:
(i) the site or any software or material of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose; or
(ii) any information published on the site is accurate or complete or appropriate for your specific purposes or circumstances.
Any warranties which would otherwise be implied by law (including, without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or skill and care) are hereby excluded.
7. PRIVACY7.1 In order to improve our website and better serve website users, we may use software tools or 'cookies' to gather information about site visitors' browsing activities. A cookie is a piece of technology, sometimes called a text file, that is sent from a web server (a website) to a web browser (the visitor's computer) to enable the browser to remember certain information. The information held by a cookie can only be read by the person who sent it. There are two types of cookie - session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are used, for example, to maintain security on a site and to pass information that has been entered to other pages on the site to prevent further input of the same information. Indefinite cookies are used to enable browsing habits to be tracked each time the site that sent the cookie is visited. The information that may be gathered includes date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site and the site visited just before and just after this website.
Cookies can be disabled, generally through changing the Internet software browser settings. It may also be possible to change the settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies. If cookies are disabled it may mean that not all services of a site, or indeed any, might be available.
7.2 If you provide any personal data to us through this site, the collected personal data may be processed by us or any member of our group and their third party agents (including companies based in countries where data protection laws might not exist or be of a lower standard that the EU) for the purposes of aiding in the operation, designing, marketing and/or promotion of present and future products and services of the Company and/or members of our group. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction. If you wish, you may also have a copy of the personal data held in relation to you. We may, as allowed by law, charge you a fee for this.